Monday, September 27, 2010

hey guys!

Photobucket
Photobucket
so i had to document myself today because (for once) i didn't look like a bum. my first class of the day got canceled so i didn't have class until 2. which meant plenty of time to get ready. so i actually did my hair and all that jazz...and this was the final product. it doesn't happen too often...so when it does, it may call for a little photoboothing. which is of course what took place today. i honestly feel like i have nothing else to say though. today was charming. the rest of my night shall consist of a little bit of chem lab, physics, and some nylon if i'm not too sleepy by then. adieu!

2 comments:

  1. Aww you look nice! I love your hair :)..and i'm taking a chem lab too :( well, it's not that bad. i'm just a whiner lol

    ReplyDelete